Two Commerce Square
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
James P. Goslee is an associate with the firm and focuses his practice on personal injury, medical malpractice, subrogation, commercial litigation and securities law. He joined the firm after serving for two years as law clerk to the Honorable Timothy J. Savage, Federal Judge, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Goslee was an associate at Dechert, LLP, where he was a member of the Financial Services & Finance and Real Estate Groups in their Philadelphia and Orange County, CA, offices. He also clerked at Wolf, Rubinate & Hasson in Philadelphia, PA
Mr. Goslee holds a B.A. in Economics from Lycoming College (2003), and earned his J.D. from Temple University Beasley School of Law (magna cum laude, 2006), where he served as Associate Editor of the Temple Journal of Science Technology and Environmental Law.
- Personal Injury
- Securities Litigation (Federal Securities Laws, Shareholder Rights, Corporate Governance)
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Action
- Medical Malpractice
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D. (magna cum laude), 2006
- Lycoming College, B.A. (Economics), 2003
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Timothy J. Savage in the United States District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2009 – 2011).
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice (Future Leaders Section Delegate)
- Temple Inn of Court
Articles & Publications
James P. Goslee, Major Changes to Removal Jurisdiction in 2012, The Legal Intelligencer (January 9, 2012).
James P. Goslee, Leaving the Courthouse: Career Advice for Law Clerks, The Legal Intelligencer (May 10, 2012).
James P. Goslee, Revisiting the Feingold Decisions -— Putting Bad Faith in Context, The Legal Intelligencer (November 20, 2012).
James P. Goslee & Matthew T. Stone, Prioritizing Business Development to Ensure Autonomy, The Legal Intelligencer, January 22, 2013).