Two Commerce Square
2001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Jillian A. S. Roman is an associate with the law firm. She focuses her practice on the representation of injured parties in professional negligence and personal injury litigation, pharmaceutical and medical device products liability litigation, and securities class action and shareholder derivative litigation.
As part of the firm’s securities practice, she works on behalf of unions, pension funds, corporate entities, and governmental institutions to recover portfolio losses as a result of fraud and other unlawful conduct.
Ms. Roman also represents individuals injured by defective drugs, products, and toxic substances. Most recently, she was appointed Plaintiffs’ Co-Liaison Counsel in the In re Pelvic Mesh/Gynecare Litigation, pending in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Atlantic County.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Roman served as a law clerk to the Honorable Carol E. Higbee, P.J.Cv., for the Superior Court of New Jersey, where she worked primarily on pharmaceutical products liability litigation.
- Class Action (Securities and Antitrust)
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Industrial Accidents
- Product Liability
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Dickinson College, B.A. (American Studies) (magna cum laude), 2004
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Carol E. Higbee, P.J.Cv., the Superior Court of New Jersey (2008 – 2009).
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- PBA Women in the Profession Committee
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Women Antitrust Plaintiffs’ Attorneys’ Association
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Hearing Committee Member